NEW LEADERSHIP DELIVERING RESULTS FOR OUR COMMUNITY
Janice is married to an Air Force veteran with a 23 year airline career, one daughter, two grandsons, past business owner/partner, and a concerned Delawarean.
Her service record includes, but is not limited to:
- Charter President Central Delaware Business Professional Women’s Association
- The First State Series Excellence in Public Service Graduate
- Frederick Douglass Foundation Vice President (Delaware)
- Kent County Republican Party Vice Chairman
- Law Firm Team Leader Client Services
- Teacher/Supervsior Dyslexia Program
- USO Volunteer
- SPCA Volunteer
Janice is not a career politician. She cares about the same issues you do: schools, spending, and job creation. Help elect Janice, contribute what you can and volunteer with her campaign to bring common sense and reason back to the legislature.
Isn’t it time you had representation at the State House that was as careful with your money as you are?
Janice – helping you keep your money in your pocket!